If you’re looking for professional drone services near me, you likely have a growing interest in how this type of technology can improve your career. If so, you are not alone. In fact, drones have become an increasingly popular way to capture footage and images from high altitudes, and many businesses are taking advantage of drone services to get the most out of their aerial footage. Whether you’re in the real estate industry and need drone services for property listings and marketing materials, or you’re a construction company that needs to document progress on a job site, there are many applications for professional drone services. In this article, we’ll take a look at who can benefit from drone services the most and what’s included when you hire a professional drone pilot.
What Are Drone Services?
Also referred to as Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) services, professional drone services typically require hiring a professional drone pilot to capture aerial footage or photography. Once only achievable by renting a helicopter, pilot, and cinematographer, aerial drone footage is increasingly in demand for growing businesses and professionals looking to add high-quality content or marketing materials to their expanding careers. Some professional drone cinematography services even include image retouching or video editing. So, just what types of jobs benefit from hiring a professional drone pilot? Read on to find out!
Top 7 Industries That Benefit From Professional Drone Services
The emerging field of professional drone services is only continuing to grow, develop, and increase in demand. As drone technology continues to improve and legislation around sharing airspace with drones continues to solidify, more and more businesses are signing up to benefit from hiring a professional drone pilot—from boosting their credibility and quality of marketing to increasing the likelihood of closing a deal. So, what types of careers benefit from hiring a professional drone pilot? Here are the top seven:
- Real Estate: In the red-hot housing market, professional realtors need every opportunity to stand out to their clients. Increasingly, more and more real estate agents and brokers are turning to professional drone services to showcase their properties. This not only demonstrates their commitment and professionalism but makes them nearly 70% more likely to close a sale. (To read more about the benefits of drone services in the real estate market, check out our recent article on the topic!)
- Construction: Increasingly, construction project managers have turned to drone services for recording progress updates on their ongoing projects. Another benefit construction workers find in professional drone services is adding quality visual content to their portfolio or website after the completion of a contract! Drones are also used in this field for quality and safety control, logistics, mapping, and more.
- Agriculture: Especially for larger-scale farms, owning a wide plot of acreage means there’s no shortage of work to be done in the fields. But how do you prioritize a seemingly endless stream of tasks, and how can you keep an eye on what needs maintenance or repair quickly, efficiently, and effectively? Enter the world of drone technology, which is projected to be one of the number one resources for farmers in the coming years. Drone services can help farmers or ranchers keep an eye on the health and status of their crops, fences, or cattle using high-definition aerial footage so they can maximize the amount of time they spend creating a quality product.
- Mining: Mining and aggregates companies have also gotten on board recently with professional drone services. Typically, in these fields, drones are instrumental in surveying, mapping, and logistics, but also in low-risk safety inspections. A drone is a much more efficient means of gathering logistical data than the average human on the ground, taking a fraction of the time to gather the same amount of information. This increases efficiency which boosts the company’s bottom line—a win-win!
- Public Safety: First responders and disaster relief efforts are increasingly relying on drones to quickly and safely gather information about a crisis so they are better able to engage effectively, and with lower risk. Drones are even being used in search and rescue operations—and their appearance in public safety organizations has doubled between the years 2018 and 2020. Drones can also help in the event of a crisis like a police emergency or public shooter with evacuation and strategic efforts.
- Insurance and Inspections: When it comes to coming up with fair premiums for any risks associated with a property, more and more insurance companies are turning to drones to quickly and accurately create 3D maps of a housing plot and to inspect roofs for damage. This is not only more efficient than sending an expert to investigate in person but is safer than putting a human on top of the roof to manually inspect it. Insurance and inspection company interest in drones is only just beginning to gain momentum, but it is expected to increase dramatically over the next few years.
Drone Services Near Me
There are all kinds of reasons why you might be looking for NYC drone services near me—whether you’re an insurance agent, a realtor, a first responder, or even a filmmaker. With the latest advances in drone technology, more and more industries are finding that drones can not only simplify and streamline their production process but increase safety measures by lowering risks to human safety as well. Besides the top seven industries listed above, drones have also been used by the entertainment industry (such as live sports or music, filmmaking, content making, and more), the transportation sector, energy production and maintenance, and more.
To learn more about how drone services near me in NYC can help you advance your career, contact the experienced professionals at Xizmo Media today! We’d love to talk about your aspirations and upcoming projects.